Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

You guessed it. My project topic is The Office! Best. Show. Ever.
The website I chose to use for this project is OfficeTally.com, a fan site where they release videos, up and coming episode peeks, and videos of the ultimate office romance.

Office Tally has links to websites, essentially hoping they can hook you up to whatever you are looking for like ringtones, computer wallpapers, bobble heads, etc. Additionally, they have links to commercials, interviews, and other shows any of The Office characters are featured in.

Office Tally is a one-stop shop for everything you can and cannot think of which I am sure is intentional. However, I do not like the visual layout of their site. The posts are set up almost in a blog format which I get bored with easily. The links to other websites are organized and easily accessible, but overall I am not in love with their layout.

Stay tuned for more!


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your finished project--I'm a huge office fan too. Love me some Dwight! Glad you found a great site to help gather content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your finished project--I'm a huge office fan too. Love me some Dwight! Glad you found a great site to help gather content.

    ReplyDelete